Naomi Pontious represents individuals, public entities, and private corporations in a variety of employment, personal injury, and contract disputes. Naomi has extensive experience in complex litigation, spending the first four years of her practice litigating multi-million dollar class action and mass tort claims. Naomi has further established a successful law and motion practice in both state and federal courts.
Naomi graduated magna cum laude from UCLA with degrees in both Anthropology and History. At the University of California, Davis School of Law where she attended, Naomi began her employment practice by interning at the Department of Fair Employment and Housing. Since graduating, Naomi has continued to achieve positive results for her clients, including the successful resolution of high-exposure litigation.
- University of California, Davis School of Law, 2012
- University of California, Los Angeles 2009, magna cum laude
- State Bar of California
- U.S. District Court, Southern California District
- U.S. District Court, Central California District
- U.S. District Court, Eastern California District
- U.S. District Court, Northern California District