As a partner with the firm, attorney Jeremy Dwork represents individuals and businesses in their most important legal matters. Mr. Dwork handles litigation matters arising from employment-related disputes, business and contract issues, personal injury and wrongful death claims, and product defects in both state and federal courts. His experienced, aggressive and innovative approach has resulted in the successful resolution of lawsuits through both settlement and trial. Just a few of Mr. Dwork’s representative successes include:
Verdict — Obtained unanimous jury verdict for business owner in lawsuit against competitor for unlawfully diverting business.
Judgment — Obtained judgment for public agency in Federal Court lawsuit arising from alleged wrongful termination and discrimination relating to former employees.
- Judgment — Obtained judgment in Superior Court for a property owner in a wrongful death lawsuit following a fatal shooting.
Judgment — Obtained judgment in Superior Court for a business owner in a negligence lawsuit following traumatic brain injury of a volunteer worker.
- Settlement — Successfully resolved intellectual property dispute between business competitors in apparel industry.
Mr. Dwork’s knowledge of the law and the day-to-day needs of his clients allows him to develop practical solutions to complex problems through innovative and cost-effective representation.
Mr. Dwork is a graduate of the University of San Diego School of Law and University of California, Berkeley. Alongside his traditional legal training, Mr. Dwork had the opportunity to work with both the California Attorney General and the California State Senate, allowing him to participate in the creation and implementation of law at all levels.
Prior to his legal career, Mr. Dwork was an elite athlete with the University of California, Berkeley. While there, he competed in multiple NCAA Division I national championships and was awarded All-Conference academic honors. Mr. Dwork credits much of his work ethic and focus to his lifelong athletic pursuits.
- University of San Diego School of Law, San Diego, California, J.D.
- University of California at Berkeley, Berkeley, California, B.A.
- State Bar of California
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of California
- U.S District Court, Central District of California
- Nominee, 2012 Young Attorneys, San Diego Daily Transcript
- Member, Honorable Fiorenzo V. Lopardo American Inn of Court
- Member, North County Bar Association
- Member, University of California Alumni Club of San Diego