Athena Troy represents individuals, businesses, and public entities in a wide variety of litigation and transactional matters. Her practice encompasses employment law, constitutional law, construction contracting, personal injury, property damage, and public entity representation.
Athena graduated with honors from the University Of San Diego School Of Law in 2008 where she served as a member of the San Diego Law Review. During law school she served as an extern for the Honorable Leo S. Papas, now retired Magistrate Judge for the United States District Court for the Southern District of California.
- University of San Diego School of Law, J.D., cum laude, 2008
- University of Texas, Austin, B.A. in Philosophy, 2002
- State Bar of California
- U.S. District Court, Southern California District
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Northern California District
- Member, The Order of the Coif
- Member, San Diego Law Review, 2006-2008
- Member, Phi Delta Phi Legal Fraternity
- Member, San Diego County Bar Association