We have earned an outstanding reputation among local government entities, self-insured pools, and insurers for delivering expert and cost effective representation to public entities. We have successfully defended countless claims against cities, water districts, air quality districts, and special districts in state and federal courts and before administrative agencies. Our practice areas included:
- Claims premised on inverse condemnation and nuisance relating to public improvements
- Tort claims premised on dangerous condition of public property
- Employment claims asserted under 42 U.S.C. Section 1983, Title VII, The California Fair Employment and Housing Act, the Americans with Disabilities Act, and the California Constitution.
- Claims under 42 U.S.C. Section 1983 based on alleged police misconduct
- Access claims under the Americans with Disabilities Act
- Public Contracts and Claims